Welcome to MEMOCODE'19
The 17th ACM-IEEE International Conference on Formal Methods and Models for System Design will be held at San Diego in USA from October 9 to 11, 2019.
Over the last decade, the boundaries between computer system components, such as hardware, software, firmware, middleware, and applications, have blurred. This evolution in system design and development practices led in 2014 to a change in the title and scope of the MEMOCODE conference from its original focus on hardware/software co-design to its new focus on formal methods and models for developing computer systems and their components. MEMOCODE's objective is to emphasize the importance of models and methodologies in correct system design and development, and to bring together researchers and industry practitioners interested in all aspects of computer system development, to exchange ideas, research results and lessons learned.
The Organizing Committee of MEMOCODE'19 is composed of
- General Chairs: Partha Roop, University of Auckland; Naijun Zhan, Institute of Software CAS
- Local Chair: Dezhi Hong, UC San Diego
- Program Chairs: Pierluigi Nuzzo, University of Southern California; Sicun Gao, University of California
- Publicity Chair: Bai Xue, Institute of Software CAS
- Publication Chair, Srinivas Pinisetty, Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
Information on fourteen previous editions of MEMOCODE is located here.